Coccolino is one spoiled pig. In every good sense of the phrase. Not only was he lucky enough to get an award from his pal Misaki, he has now also received a Super Sweet award from Remy from One Blue Dog. Lucky, lucky Cocco.
This is a fun award with some questions just for Cocco, who is answering for himself.
1. Cookies or cake? Give it all to me, I’ll take cookies or cake!
2. Chocolate or vanilla? Apparently I can’t have chocolate so I’ll happily settle for vanilla.
3. Favorite sweet treat? That’s a tough one. I think apples though.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? All day, every day.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Caramello. Caramella in Italian means candy but since I’m a boy, I’d insist on an “o” at the end. In fact, this was ALMOST my name. It changed at the last minute to Coccolino.
The trickiest part about this award is passing it on and once again hoping the recipient hasn’t already received it!
Keep it going, friends! This is a fun award to receive. Thanks again, Remy!
~ Katie (and Cocco)