Okay, now Cocco really needs to drop down to reality. All these awards are making him float higher and higher with pride until . . . he eats too much in celebration and plops to the ground. He’s feeling like a lucky mini pig.
The last award for now is the Liebster Blog Award and was given to Coccolino by My Two Pitties, the same day Cocco passed on an award to them! Thank you so much for thinking of us.
Liebster Blog Award Rules:
Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you We will thank you again, My Two Pitties!
Share five things about yourself and five things about your dogs/pets Hmm, we kind of think you guys might be sick of facts about us but rules are rules!
1. Cocco’s winter hair stands up over two inches high.
2. Cocco found a new place to poop when he’s loose. In the living room. Yuck.
3. Every time Katie picks Cocco up, he immediately sticks his tongue on her hand and starts sucking. It’s very endearing.
4. Cocco snorts the whole time he’s walking around and exploring.
5. Cocco does not like basil, just about the only thing he doesn’t like.
1. Katie is barely five feet tall.
2. Katie used to play tennis competitively. (She hopes to again one day when there is more time, sigh).
3. Katie still speaks only in Italian to Lacci and Pizzico, the cats that came over with them from Rome.
4. Katie loves to travel and explore new cultures – if you haven’t already figured that out 😉 – and almost convinced Stefano to move to Asia for a year before they had kids. The timing just wasn’t right, though.
5. Katie is very close with her family and talks separately to her mom and dad (who live ten minutes away) at least 15 times a day. She also usually sees them at least once a day (they are the best grandparents). Our little boy thinks the word for phone is “Baba” which is what the kids call Katie’s dad. That’s how often he calls.
Answer five questions from your nominee
1. Where did your dog(s) or pet(s) get their names from? Most of you know this but Coccolino got his name because it means “cuddlebug” in Italian and we hoped he would be (and thankfully is!).
2. Do you have a favorite animal from a movie or tv show? Hmm, Babe? 🙂
3. What is your number one pet peeve when it comes to other dog( or pet) owners? The only thing that bothers us is when the animals aren’t treated gently.
4. Sweet or savory? From both of us: an emphatic “sweet!”
5. If you and your pet(s) could teleport anywhere in the world, where would you want to go? The Umbrian countryside.
Ask five new questions to your nominated bloggers
1. What time do you (pets and pet parents) go to sleep?
2. What is your all time favorite snack?
3. If you had one week to spend anywhere in the world, where would you go?
4. Lake or ocean?
5. Is blogging your full-time “profession” or part-time hobby?
Reveal your top five picks (200 readers or less) and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
First, we want to say we aren’t sure how many readers these blogs have but we think you are worthy of the award and again think haven’t yet received it!
Copy and paste the award on your blog Done!
Hope that the people you have sent the award to forward it to their five favorite up-and-coming bloggers and keep it going!
Thanks again for all these awards and for reading all our facts of life!
~ Katie and Coccolino the mini pig